Pricing & Services
A $200.00 non-refundable down payment is required with the return of a signed contract. The down payment is deducted from the balance, which will be due two weeks before your event.
Book with Metropolitan String Quartet and receive a complimentary one-on-one consultation.
Includes 30 minutes of prelude music, processional, service music, recessional, and postlude music through dismissal of guests.
At same location. (Up to 2 ½ hours maximum.)Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner Hour $1000
Up to 3 ½ hours at the same location.Ceremony and Reception $1250
All ceremony music, plus up to three hours of background music at your reception. Receptions beginning more than one hour after end of ceremony will be billed as a separate event.
Other Special Occasions
A wide variety of music is available including: Classical, Baroque, Waltzes, Romantic, Popular, Broadway, Irish, Ragtime, Jewish, Christmas
- Up to 1 1/2 Hours $600
- 2 hours $675
- 2 1/2 hours $750
- 3 hours $825
Additional fees that may apply:
- Outdoor bookings additional 10% (Protection from sun or rain must be provided)
- Holiday fee additional 15% (January 1, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day)
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, December 31 after 6 P.M. is an additional 25%
- Travel outside of Omaha $3 per mile one way, plus lodging expenses if overnight stay is required
- Preparation of music not currently on our list (Price determined by complexity of music, six weeks notice required)